Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The reviews are in...

...and it's a HIT!

My cousins LOVED the album, creatively titled "Cousins."  I sent it as a surprise to all my first cousins and they had no idea I was doing it.  I just collected some of my favorite shots and put it together in a 7x5 softcover album.  It was such a cheerful, easy project.  I didn't worry about chronological order, or dates, or who would like what picture of him/herself...and hey, it was the 70s, where all of our parents committed egregious acts in dressing their children.  We survived.

The reactions were great...phone calls with laughing messages, emails, and cards, and best of all, a thank you text message that included the note that I'm going to have to do another one 'cause I have a new baby cousin on the way!  (Perhaps they will name her after me...)

I've run into some snags with Google's "new" way to upload photos, so if you want to see the album, just let me know in the Comments and I'll send you the link so you can see the whole thing.

I'll have more EXCITING news of a limited time offer...stay tuned...okay, I'll give you one hint: 
40% OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment