Monday, November 23, 2009

you must remember this...

You must remember this...

If this line is not familiar to you, then RUN, do not walk, to your computer and add "Casablanca" to your Netflix queue. And when Sam sings "As Time Goes By," have a box of Kleenex handy.

I wanted to use that for the title of this blog, but alas, it was already taken. But I thought it was appropriate, because scrapbooking is all about remembering. Remembering good times, important occasions, once-in-a-lifetime events, trips and adventures, and even everyday happenings. Because sometimes it turns out that those were the most special moments of all.

I've learned a lot about celebrating memories in my nearly 10 years of being a Creative Memories Consultant. And I love helping people sort, save, and share their special memories in scrapbooks and digital Storybooks.

So I hope you will take a look at the "view" through the rooms of your life ... because everybody has a story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment