Monday, November 30, 2009

So many photos, so little time...

So I finally did it! I ordered my first softcover StoryBook!  I will post a few pages from it soon, but it will be a gift and I don't want the recipient to see it online before she sees it in person (are you wondering if it's you??).

Anyway, l have more photos than I can count, both prints and digital, and it gets overwhelming, even if you're a Creative Memories Consultant, and you already know what you're supposed to do with them.  

So in the days ahead, I am going to work on some projects to enjoy my pictures and memories, without getting overwhelmed.  I will start with some smaller projects, but also use a theme to make StoryBooks.  I got the idea from our newest idea book, "Ten Questions," by Rhonda Anderson, one of CM's co-founders.  It's my favorite idea book ever, because it includes more than just layouts, but also questions to get you started on a subject for an album.  Having a specific theme makes it easier to choose the photos, and to relax about not having every photo in exactly the "right" order.  

I have some ideas about what I am going to work on, and I'll share some of my pages soon.

In the meantime, check out my website to see a bit of the book...I think you'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment