Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's a hit!

Well, I gave the album to my parents as a belated anniversary gift.  It is filled with pictures of my sister and me from our "home from the hospital" photos to about the time we started school.  I posted a couple of pages from the album last week; if you want to see the whole thing, email me and I'll send you the link.  I must say, it turned out really well.  (except for one punctuation typo that I missed!!  All I can say is PROOFREAD, PROOFREAD, PROOFREAD!  And then ask someone else to proofread!)

Anyway, it brought back some very nice memories during what has been a very tough few months for my family.  We cried a little, and laughed a lot, which is always the best reaction someone can have to an album, I think.

And it was SIMPLE to complete.  I used only free templates from StoryBook Creator and it took a mere 3-4 hours to complete the whole book.  So when you're ready to start your own digital masterpiece, give me a call and I'll help you get started.  


Make a comment here or contact me from my website www.mycmsite.com/lisabeltran

and I'll get back to you.

Happy digital scrapbooking!





No comments:

Post a Comment