Monday, March 15, 2010

Are you ready to COMPLETE a StoryBook Scrapbook?

Well, things are getting back to normal for me, which is a huge relief...so now I can get back to some FUN!  Of course, I have loads of things on my "to do" list, which is written in invisible ink, otherwise I might faint dead away at the sight of that long list!

But Creative Memories has a special (until April 30, 2010) to order a 7x5 StoryBook for only $12.95!  So I have one done for a friend, but I want to do a simple, special one for me!  I actually started one as an 8x8 called "My Favorite Things" but I think I will make it a 7x5 and save $5!

If you want to join me in this project, all you have to do is start a 7x5 StoryBook project using StoryBook Creator or StoryBook Creator Plus.  If you don't already have the software, go to my website

www.mycmsite.com/lisabeltran

Then click on the Digital link at the bottom and you can download the free version of the software.  (There's a tutorial also on the website, or call me if you need assistance).

Anyway, then choose 20-30 photos you love (remember, this is a smaller album) and you can probably finish this up in a couple of hours!  Remember, they make great gifts, so now is a great time to give something special that won't break your budget. 

Also, keep an eye on this blog because I'll soon be announcing the date for my National Scrapbook Day event!

Happy (digital) scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment