Monday, April 12, 2010

Let ME make your scrapbook...

That's right...I know you're too busy, tired, uninspired, fill in the blank... to sit down and work on a scrapbook.  But with StoryBook Creator Plus, I can do (most of) the work for you!

You can choose your photos and then put them on a disk or flash drive and we'll go from there.

I'm currently taking an online class to be come a Digitally Endorsed Creative Memories Consultant.  But we don't have to wait until I finish...just comment below and I'll contact you to get started on that project you want to have ready for that special occasion...or just because!

I'll have more information on my website soon. 

Or if you want to do the album yourself but just need a little help getting started, let me know!

So just comment below ... I'll do the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment